Cardiff CTC has its own jerseys. The first run of stock has sold out but we shall be getting some more printed soon. They are available in the following versions; prices to be confirmed:
- Summer short sleeve, race fit. The summer jerseys are made from moisture wicking 155 gsm polyester eyelet material.
- Summer short sleeve, relaxed fit.
- Winter long sleeve, race fit. The winter jerseys are made from 350 gsm polyester with fleece reverse material.
- Winter long sleeve, relaxed fit.
Each jersey comes with:
- a full-length front zip;
- three rear pockets, with one including a zipped inner pocket;
- a silicone waistband;
- the race-fit summer jersey has elasticated sleeves.
To help select your jersey size, the following guides are available:
To place an order:
Step 1. Email cardiffctc[at]virginmedia.com with the following details:
- The versions and the numbers of the jerseys you want;
- Their size, e.g. L or XL, and fit, i.e. race or relaxed;
- The total price for your order;
- Your name, Cycling UK membership number, mobile number and email address;
- Please put ‘Cardiff CTC jersey order’ in the email’s subject line.
Step 2. Make payment by electronic bank transfer to Cardiff CTC’s bank account, using the following details:
- Account name: Cardiff and South Wales DA
- Sort code: 201827
- Account number: 5079 9548
- As the transaction reference, please put: JERSEY and your SURNAME.
Payment by cheque is also possible. Please email your order as per step 1 above, making it clear you wish to pay by cheque, with ‘Cardiff CTC jersey order – cheque payment’ in the email’s subject line, and details of our postal address will be emailed to you.
To receive your jerseys
Jerseys will not be posted. Instead, they will be available for collection from Clive, Chair of Cardiff CTC, who is based in Canton. He will be in touch to arrange convenient collection times.
For any queries regarding the jerseys, please contact Clive, tel. 07910 820 345, cardiffctc[at]virginmedia.com