As of 1 March 2019, Cardiff CTC has its own jerseys for sale using the design shown above. They are available in the following versions, and at the discounted prices shown below for Cycling UK members,* till Friday 5 April 2019. They will still be available after this date, but at a higher price, and there might be a delay while enough orders are gathered to make producing another batch of jerseys viable:
- Summer short sleeve, race fit, £30.00 discount price.* The summer jerseys are made from moisture wicking 155 gsm polyester eyelet material.
- Summer short sleeve, relaxed fit, £30.00 discount price.*
- Winter long sleeve, race fit, £40.00 discount price.* The winter jerseys are made from 350 gsm polyester with fleece reverse material.
- Winter long sleeve, relaxed fit, £40.00 discount price.*
Each jersey comes with:
- a full-length front zip;
- three rear pockets, with one including a zipped inner pocket;
- a silicone waistband;
- the race-fit summer jersey has elasticated sleeves.
To help select your jersey size, the following guides are available:
Jersey sample evenings at Chapter
To see samples of the jerseys, we are holding two jersey sample evenings at Chapter, when you can come along to try them on, and possibly have a drink or two:
TUESDAY 12 March, 6.00 – 9.00 p.m. in the bar at Chapter Arts Centre, Market Road, Canton, CF5 1QE. Look out for a jersey on the back of a chair. Contact Clive, tel. 07910 820 345, cardiffctc[at]virginmedia.com
THURSDAY 28 March, 6.00 – 9.00 p.m. in the bar at Chapter Arts Centre, Market Road, Canton, CF5 1QE. Look out for a jersey on the back of a chair. Contact Clive, tel. 07910 820 345, cardiffctc[at]virginmedia.com
To place an order, please follow these two steps. Both parts of your order, i.e. steps 1 and 2, must be received by 23:59 on Friday 5 April 2019 to qualify for the discounted prices, as we shall be placing the order with the manufacturer on Monday 8 April:
Step 1. Email cardiffctc[at]virginmedia.com with the following details:
- The versions and the numbers of the jerseys you want;
- Their size, e.g. L or XL, and fit, i.e. race or relaxed;
- The total price for your order;
- Your name, Cycling UK membership number, mobile number and email address;
- Please put ‘Cardiff CTC jersey order’ in the email’s subject line.
Step 2. Make payment by electronic bank transfer to Cardiff CTC’s bank account, using the following details:
- Account name: Cardiff and South Wales DA
- Sort code: 201827
- Account number: 5079 9548
- As the transaction reference, please put: JERSEY and your SURNAME.
Payment by cheque is also possible. Please email your order as per step 1 above, making it clear you wish to pay by cheque, with ‘Cardiff CTC jersey order – cheque payment’ in the email’s subject line, and details of our postal address will be emailed to you.
To receive your jerseys
Jerseys will not be posted. Instead, they will be available for collection on Thursday, 23 May, in Chapter bar from 6.00 till 8.00 p.m. If this date is inconvenient, contact Clive at clive.cazeaux[at]ntlworld.com or on 07910 820 345, and we can arrange another time.
For any queries regarding the jerseys, please contact Clive, tel. 07910 820 345, cardiffctc[at]virginmedia.com